All sessions of the Oxford Conference for the Book are free and open to the public. Registration is not necessary, but if you would like to let us know you plan to attend, please check back in the winter of 2016 to sign-up online or by mail.
To sign up for social events, call 662-915-3374 or click here.
On-campus lodging is available at the Inn at Ole Miss, which offers special conference rates ($109/standard, $124/deluxe). Lodging in and near Oxford is available, and phone numbers are listed below.
Hotels / Motels:
- The Inn at Ole Miss: 662-234-2331
- The Graduate: 662-234-3031
- Hampton Inn/Conference Center: 662-234-5565
- Hampton Inn Oxford West: 662-232-2442
- Towne Place Suites: 662-238-3522
- Holiday Inn Express: 662-236-2500
- Super 8 Motel: 662-234-7013
- Quality Inn and Suites: 662- 234-6000
- University Inn: 662-234-9500
- The Z: 713-927-1295
- Blue Creek Cabin: 662-238-2897
- The 5 Twelve: 662-234-8043
- The Burrows: 662-236-3913
- The Nests: 662-236-7733
- Oak Hill Stables: 662-234-8488
- The Inn at Ravine: 662-234-4555
- Puddin Place: 662-234-1250
- The Barn Loft at Willowdale Farm: 662-801-8600