All sessions of the Oxford Conference for the Book are free and open to the public. Registration is not necessary.
To sign up for social events, including the Wednesday library luncheon, the Wednesday night opening reception, or the Friday talk and lunch with poet Alison Pelegrin, call 662-915-3374 or click here.
On-campus lodging is available at the Inn at Ole Miss, which offers special conference rates ($109/standard, $129/deluxe). Lodging in and near Oxford is available, and phone numbers are listed below.
Hotels / Motels:
- The Inn at Ole Miss: 662-234-2331
- The Graduate: 662-234-3031
- Hampton Inn/Conference Center: 662-234-5565
- Hampton Inn Oxford West: 662-232-2442
- Towne Place Suites: 662-238-3522
- Holiday Inn Express: 662-236-2500
- Super 8 Motel: 662-234-7013
- Quality Inn and Suites: 662- 234-6000
- University Inn: 662-234-9500
- The Z: 713-927-1295
- Blue Creek Cabin: 662-238-2897
- The 5 Twelve: 662-234-8043
- The Burrows: 662-236-3913
- The Nests: 662-236-7733
- Oak Hill Stables: 662-234-8488
- The Inn at Ravine: 662-234-4555
- Puddin Place: 662-234-1250
- The Barn Loft at Willowdale Farm: 662-801-8600